No.2 in the ‘Top 10 Travel Blogs to Watch in 2013’
I have exciting news – this travel blog, The Well-Travelled Postcard, has nabbed the no.2 spot in a ranking of the ‘Top 10 Travel Blogs to Watch in 2013‘, as chosen by First Choice. The 10 blogs featured in the article are described as “up-and-coming travel blogs that will give you itchy feet…” and I do rather like how they’ve described my blog:
Virginia Stuart-Taylor collects postcards the way other people collect stamps. And she won’t leave a new country without picking up something arty, either. This blog acts as a virtual gallery for the pieces she’s curated during her time travelling and living abroad.
I really recommend your check out the other 9 blogs in the article as well:
- Vagabond Baking – a blogger who house-sits her way around the world
- The Travelling Calavera – a blogger who looks at places from a different angle
- 48 Hour Adventure – a blog about weekends away
- Office Breaks – a blog about escaping the office
- VickyFlipFlop Travels – a Londoner who’s travelled everywhere
- As The Bird Flies – a travel blogger fond of writing stories
- Travelling Shopaholic – a blog full of markets, boutiques and shops
- Lee Abbamonte – the youngest American to have visited every country in the world
- Bald Hiker – the travel blog that has it all
For those of you outside of the UK who might not have heard of First Choice, they’re a large chain of travel agents across the country, that sell predominantly all-inclusive holidays. To be honest I don’t think I’ve been on one of their holidays, but I did coincidentally apply for the TUI Travel graduate programme (TUI Travel is the parent company of First Choice) while I was still at university.