No.2 in the ‘Top 10 Travel Blogs to Watch in 2013’
I have exciting news – this travel blog, The Well-Travelled Postcard, has nabbed the no.2 spot in a ranking of the ‘Top 10 Travel Blogs to Watch in 2013‘, as chosen by First Choice. The 10 blogs featured in the article are described as “up-and-coming travel blogs that will give you itchy feet…” and I do rather like how they’ve described my blog:
Virginia Stuart-Taylor collects postcards the way other people collect stamps. And she won’t leave a new country without picking up something arty, either. This blog acts as a virtual gallery for the pieces she’s curated during her time travelling and living abroad.
I really recommend your check out the other 9 blogs in the article as well:
- Vagabond Baking – a blogger who house-sits her way around the world
- The Travelling Calavera – a blogger who looks at places from a different angle
- 48 Hour Adventure – a blog about weekends away
- Office Breaks – a blog about escaping the office
- VickyFlipFlop Travels – a Londoner who’s travelled everywhere
- As The Bird Flies – a travel blogger fond of writing stories
- Travelling Shopaholic – a blog full of markets, boutiques and shops
- Lee Abbamonte – the youngest American to have visited every country in the world
- Bald Hiker – the travel blog that has it all
For those of you outside of the UK who might not have heard of First Choice, they’re a large chain of travel agents across the country, that sell predominantly all-inclusive holidays. To be honest I don’t think I’ve been on one of their holidays, but I did coincidentally apply for the TUI Travel graduate programme (TUI Travel is the parent company of First Choice) while I was still at university.
About The Well-Travelled Postcard
Welcome! I'm Virginia, a travel blogger from the UK, graduate of MA European Politics and BA European Languages, serial expat, and travel is an utterly fundamental part of who I am. I hope to inspire you to get out and explore the world, through helping you find opportunities to travel, work, study and live abroad, and by sharing some of the amazing places I’ve encountered so far! Click here to find out more...